To claim you FREE Domestic Car Charging unit contact us today
At Homeco Energy we work with a number of specialist car charging manufacturers to help deliver this increasingly popular product to market. Whether you are a domestic customer looking for a single unit, a business or a local council looking for a cost effective and long term solution to the ever rising costs of fleet management we have a car charging product for you. We are an OLEV (Office for Low Emission Vehicles) Accredited company working closely with manufacturer's such as Pod Point and Rolec to help deliver an electric car charging infrastructure to the UK
For more information on our domestic car charging products visit our micro site www.homecarcharger.co.uk
Using an electric vehicle requires a safe and easy-to-use charging system.
The charging system can be installed on all type of domestic installation, new or existing, single-phase or three-phase: installation either indoors or outdoors in a hermetic protective casing.
Residential charging station and safety
When a vehicle is being charged a strong electrical current -16 A or 32 A - flows through an outlet for 6 to 8 hours. The residential station has been designed to withstand these particularly harsh operating conditions without overheating and thus without risk of fire.
Residential charging infrastructure and comfort
The residential terminal is very user-friendly.
Charging is often controlled by a single operation: simply plug it in.
Residential charging station and energy management
The residential system, coupled with its load-shedding contactor, guarantees that you won't experience a power outage when the oven is turned on.
By installing a domestic charging station, the occupant has access to equipment specially designed to withstand prolonged periods of use on a daily basis.
- Advantage 1: Avoid any electricity-related risk
- Advantage 2: Improved ease of charging
- On: immediate – as soon as the cable is plugged in or the "Start" button is pressed.
- On: delayed – on an external order from a time switch or off-peak contact.
- Off: automatic – battery fully charged; manual – by pressing the "Stop" button.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Power: 3 to 22 kW
- Charging mode: mode 3 as per IEC 61851
- Charging socket-outlet: type 3 as per IEC 62196
- Mechanical protection by sliding shutter
- Car charging data sheet (566 Kb)
- Car charging brochure (4.9 Mb)