Homeco Energy in the home
As an approved Green Deal assessor and installer, Homeco Energy is the region´s specialists when it comes to many renewable energy systems. Established in 2008, Homeco Energy has been advising on, designing and installing hundreds of Solar PV, Solar Thermal and Heat Pump systems direct throughout the Sheffield, Derbyshire and Yorkshire regions. Whether it is one of our renewable energy installations or a Homeco Energy home efficiency pack, we will always looks to offer accurate advice and reliable solutions to reducing your ever rising energy costs.
We pride ourselves on always offering impartial, practical advice and will look to provide you with the most suitable system for your property. Whether your property is east or west facing, has a hipped roof, is of an unusual style or shape, or you are after a ground mounted system, you can be sure Homeco Energy has dealt with a similar problem already.
All of our Solar Installations come with:
- UK manufactured Solar PV modules that meet all the MCS requirements and more
- Inverters with Ten Year Warranties as standard
- Monitoring devices so you can keep an eye on the performance of your system
- Ten Year Independent Warranty Insurance to give you confidence over the long term
- Inverter recycling offer
Homeco Energy is an SMA specialist. Many of its staff have been trained and accredited directly by SMA in Germany. As a result we are one of the few companies with the specialist training to be able to advice on specific inverters and their benefits for your particular system.
As a result of our close association with SMA, we are also able to offer you an SMA inverter recycling policy that allows you, as our customer to replace any damaged or broken inverters for a fraction of the retail price if they were to fail outside of the warranty terms.
Homeco Energy is a preferred partner for Kingspan Renewables and Danfoss heat pumps.
A Homeco Energy Heat Pump installation comes complete with:
- Leading components supplied by Danfoss or Kingspan heat pump division.
- Full technical and heat loss surveys to ensure your heat pump is correctly suited to your property and requirements
- Full manufacturer´s warranty
- Online management of your heat pump system
- Solar PV
- Solar Thermal
- Voltage Optimisation
- Air Source & Ground Source Heat Pumps
- Energy Management & Monitoring
Homeco Energy has any number of energy savings services and technologies that will help you to reduce your ongoing energy costs.
Our services also cover:
- In house Design Service
- Planning Application Management
- Liaising with the local authorities to ensure your system meets approval
- Project manager for your proposed installation from start to finish
- Maintenance contracts for your further peace of mind