Solar Care Maintenance Package
The Homeco Solar Care Maintenance Package is designed to provide a simple, all-inclusive care and maintenance package to our existing solar PV and Solar Thermal customers – and to solar panel users who originally purchased from a different installer.
If you have had an installation carried out by another company and you have concerns over its annual performance, feel free to contact us. As part of our initial survey we will advise accordingly any alterations that can be made to improve the performance of your system.
We will also repair, maintain and bring up to MCS standards any solar thermal system that has been installed by Smart Energy or any other company that is no longer trading.
In order to maintain solar panel warranties the Solar panel manufacturers often insist on your panels being kept in a reasonable condition. At Homeco Energy, you will receive an inspection report as part of your maintenance survey that will help validate the manufacturer´s warranty, so you have no worries about the guarantee on your solar PV system.
The Homeco Solar Thermal and Solar PV Maintenance and Care Package
From just £150 we will provide you with the following benefits:
- Solar Panels cleaned with specialist cleaning fluid in order to ensure no soap deposits are left behind, thus attracting further dirt residuals
- A full visual inspection of your entire solar PV or solar Thermal system to check the cabling, panel condition and roof anchors and pipework
- A full visual roof inspection to check for any loose or broken tiles and to check the condition of your ridge tiles
- A 12 month SAP report to check your panels are generating the estimated amount of power and working correctly
- Full written report* issued to conform with manufacturer´s warranty.
Like glass, solar panels do get dirty and because they face upwards in the same manner as a skylight which can be prone to soiling in a number of ways, depending on your location. By keeping them clean we can ensure your system works to its absolute peak of efficiency saving you more money off you electricity bills and earning more money back in Feed in Tariff payments